Friday, May 11, 2007

La³ new radio

As of today my headunit has already been changed few days back from the SONY Xplod (Jap unit) to stock Waja Campro's Clarion. The sockets match but some additional wiring was accustomed by the bro who did the wiring. Brothers Puchong is where I found the HU, initially sat under a stock VIOS HU. After failed to bargain with the lady shopkeeper, decided this is the one to go with and the wiremen took out the Sony HU where my friend Buyau who was accompanying me drastically bought it from me! Yay!

Below was the conversation held between me (Me) with the shopkeeper (LS):

Me: Eh, this waja hu how much?
LS: RM250.
Me: What? (Good price) Can't give discount?
LS: Cannot, ini sudah murah.
Me: 230 ringgitlah, kasihan saya lor...
LS: Cannot, ini sudah murah...
Me: Come on, you're ma prennn....
LS: Tak boleh laa...tarak untung punya...
Me: Ok, ok. Rm250 siap pasang haa?
LS: Yup, siap pasang.

The HU is capable of using bluetooth, but sadly I have yet to learn how to activate or utilise this feature. MP3 using CD is so much cooler then using modulator man....
Have to say Xplod's bass was a bit better, but sound quality has not been compromised much. Rather than finding a booster, worth my buck changing since I have the HU features I needed, and ready for minor upgrade.

No comments: