Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Restoration Works pt 2

After another week in the workshop, the internal bodywork has been sealed with some sort of primer to smoothen out the surface & engine bay was painted. Now the wirings are sorted back on to the chassis before they can drop in the engine. Engine was still laying on the ground with no works though :(

As for the external fender & hood, it will be painted after the engine is installed into the engine bay to prevent unwanted scratches to the bodywork.

Closer look, so far job looks pretty good. Just hoping all same after the drop-in. What engine is coming in, I wonder? LOL

The new suspension still use the old swaybar, which I had doubts to begin with. But guess it'll be OK.

Cabin wires are all over the place... I am yet to familiar. Never will, probably. So maybe I'll wait out another week before getting the car... Can hardly wait now that I see everything is almost in order.

No comments: